- If the User is a minor, the User shall obtain the approval of his or her legal representative (e.g., person with parental authority) before using the Company Game. Notwithstanding the foregoing, User who resides the country other than Japan and is less than sixteen (16) years old (thirteen (13) years old if User reside in U.S.A.), User may not play this Company Game though User obtain the approval of his or her legal representative.
2.Use of the Company Game
- The User may use the Company Game within the limits established by the Company depending on the User's age, usage environment, and other conditions.
- The Company may send notices, advertisements, and other announcement messages to the User in connection with the operation of the Company Game.
- Data regarding the use of the Company Game (including but not limited to the acquired items and other saved data on the Company Game; collectively, the "Usage Data") will be managed based on the Google Account that is issued by Google. The User shall not use or combine the Usage Data on another Google Account of the User.
- If the Company determines that it is necessary to protect the Company Game and other rights and assets of the Company, or the life, body, or property of a third party, the Company may disclose or provide the Usage Data to courts, the police, and other public bodies to the extent necessary.
- The User shall, at its own responsibility and cost, obtain and maintain the device that is required to access or use the Company Game. The User shall be responsible for the communication fees associated with the use of the Company Game. The rights and obligations that the User has against or owes to the Company regarding the Company Game are personal to the User and cannot be transferred.
3.User's Management Obligations
- The User shall manage and use his or her Google Account in accordance with the Google Terms and Policies.
- If there is any use of the Company Game (including but not limited to using or discontinuing the use of the Company Game or registering a password) by the User's Google Account, the Company may deem that such use was made by the User. All results that arise through such use will belong to the User, and the Company shall not be liable for such results.
- If the Company or a third party incurs damages due to the unauthorized use of the User's account or password, the User shall compensate the Company and third parties for such damages.
- The Company makes no warranty that the information on the Company Game or obtained through the Company Game is complete, accurate, or up-to-date. The Company shall not be liable for the User's use of or reliance on such information.
5.Intellectual Property Rights
1.Ownership of Rights
Excluding the content posted by the User, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights regarding the Company Game, Usage Data, and all other information relating to the Company Game will belong to the Company or the rights holder that licensed the use of such rights to the Company. The User shall not reproduce, transfer, lend, translate, alter, reprint, transmit to the public (including making it possible to transmit to the public), forward, distribute, publish, use for business, or the like.
6.Suspension or Deletion of the Account
- If any of the grounds below applies to the User, the Company may temporarily or permanently suspend or ban the use of the Company Game by the User. The Company shall not be liable for the User's damages that arise with regard to such suspension or the like.
- Google has suspended or deleted the User's Google Account pursuant to the Google Terms and Policies
- The User's registered information and/or information that the User posts on web page in connection with the Company Game contain an expression that insults or defames a third party or creates a feeling of disgust or an expression that is contrary to public policy
- The Company or others determine that the User falls under antisocial forces or the like (refers to organized crime groups, members of organized crime groups, quasi-members of organized crime groups, entities affiliated with an organized crime group, corporate racketeers or the like, persons engaging in criminal activities under the pretext of social activism or the like, special intellectual crime groups or the like, and other equivalent groups or individuals; same shall apply hereinafter) or is cooperating or involved with the maintenance and operation of antisocial forces or the like by providing funds or any other means
- The Company otherwise determines that the use of the Company Game by the User is inappropriate
- If the Company permanently suspends or bans the use of the Company Game by the User or the User or Google suspends or deletes the User's Google Account, the User will lose the right to use the right to receive the Usage Data and other goods or services regarding the Company Game at the time of the suspension or the like (the "Usage Data, Etc.") and the right to use ancillary services (including the right to browse the content and the like that was posted or sent in the past through the ancillary services; same shall apply hereinafter) upon the suspension or the like of the use of the Company Game or the suspension or like of the Google Account.
7.Discontinuation of Use
- The User may discontinue the use of the Company Game by deleting his or her Google Account.
- If the User discontinues the use of the Company Game under the preceding paragraph, the User will lose the right to use the Usage Data, Etc. in his or her possession at the time of the discontinuation and the right to use ancillary services upon the discontinuation of use of the Company Game.
- Even after the User has discontinued the use of the Company Game, the Company may retain information regarding the User (personal information and all information regarding the User's content) in some cases but shall have no obligation to continue retaining such information. Even in a case where the User discontinues the use of the Company Game and subsequently resumes the use of the Company Game, the Usage Data, Etc. that was previously used by the User cannot be used.
8.Code of Conduct
The User shall comply with laws and regulations and respect the rights and dignity of third parties. The User agrees not to engage in the misconduct listed below:
- Posting, sending, or making available the following in connection with the Company Game
- Materials that may:
- give rise to criminal or civil liability;
- encourage an act that may constitute a criminal act; or
- encourage an illegal act or an act such as hacking, cracking, or phreaking, or provide information that shows how to commit such act
- Virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that:
- is potentially harmful or invasive;
- can or is intended to damage or take over the operation of hardware, software, or other equipment;
- can or is intended to monitor the use of hardware, software, or other equipment
- unsolicited advertisement, advertising material, junk mail, spam, chain letter, multi-level marketing, investment opportunity, or other solicitation; or
- a company's non-public information or material that has not been properly authorized
- Materials that may:
- Attempting to make illicit profits for itself or a third party regarding the use of the Company Game, including engaging in such act through the use of misconduct, bug, automatic software, bot, hack, unauthorized modification (mod), or any other unapproved third-party software or by using a bug or error in the Company Game. If the User finds a bug or error in the Company Game, the User agrees not to inform any person other than the Company.
- Using the Company Game with the intent of creating or assisting the creation of a software, automatic software, bot, hack, unauthorized modification (mod), or any other unapproved third-party software that engages in misconduct
- Using the Company Game to defame, misuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise infringe the legal rights of a third party (including but not limited to privacy rights or publicity rights) or to collect personal information that identifies the user of the Company Game
- Interfering with the operation of the Company Game or a server or network for providing the Company Game, including unreasonably or disproportionately placing a heavy burden on the Company Game or a server or network for the Company Game, or violating the requirements, procedures, policies, or rules of such network
- Restricting or interfering with a third party's use of the Company Game by, for example, hacking or rewriting, etc. a part of the Company Game
- Revising, altering, creating an adaptation, translating, reverse engineering, decompiling, or disassembling any part of the Company Game
- Deleting any copyright, trademark, and other property rights notice that is displayed on the Company Game or materials derived from the Company Game
- Framing or mirroring any part of the Company Game without the Company's prior written consent
- Creating a database by downloading information and materials on the Company Game or through a system via the Company Game and retaining such information and materials
- Using a robot, spider, site search and analysis application, or any other manual or automatic device without the Company's prior written consent to extract the available information and materials on the Company Game or through the Company Game, create an index, scrape, and collect such information and materials through data mining or any other method or to avoid or replicate the navigation structure or display of the Company Game
In addition to the preceding Section, the Company prohibits acts that are determined by the Company to fall under any of the paragraphs below with regard to the use of the Company Game, regardless of whether the User acted intentionally or negligently (these acts are prohibited regardless of which service or function of the User's Company Game is used to commit the act):
- Antisocial behavior
- An act that violates a law or regulation or is contrary to public policy
- A criminal act or announcing in advance, being involved in, or encouraging a criminal act
- Posting or registering, etc. information or the like that contains false or misleading content
- Placing a burden on a server that exceeds the range of normal use or encouraging such an act, or otherwise interfering with or obstructing the operation or provision of the Company Game or the use of the Company Game by other users
- Infringing a third party's intellectual property rights (patent rights, trademark rights, copyrights, and trade secrets, etc.)
- Damaging the reputation or good name of a third party or infringing privacy rights, publicity rights, or any other rights of a third party
- Posting words and other expressions that may glorify, induce, or encourage suicide, self-harm, drug abuse, or the like
- Harassing a third party in any way (e.g., stalking) or defaming a third party
- Posting an expression that will lead to discrimination based on ethnicity, race, gender, age, or the like
- Obscenity, expression of violence, and acts relating to online dating
- Posting photographs or the like of nudity with a high degree of exposure including underwear shots, close-up shots of the chest, buttocks, and the like, and shots that expose the genitals, and the like, and other pictures, images (videos), illustrations, and paintings that are determined to be obscene or posting words that correspond to sexual intercourse or genitals, or other obscene expressions, regardless of whether or not there is pixelization or blurring or its artistic qualities
- Posting violent or grotesque photographs and any other images, words, and the like, and other expressions that will cause general users to be offended
- Posting expressions of sexual intercourse or expressions made with such intent on the Company Game
- Directing traffic to pornographic websites (e.g., by adding a link)
- Posting links to child prostitution or pornography or to websites for downloading unedited video images
- Using the Company Game to introduce sexually explicit products
- All acts that the Company or others determine to be for the primary purpose of requesting or guiding people to online dating or the like with the opposite sex
- Other acts that are determined to have a detrimental effect on the character formation and the like of minors (tattoos, drinking and smoking by minors, etc.)
- Commercial acts
- Posting or sending messages of information for the purpose of buying, selling, or exchanging (including advertisement, announcement, or solicitation thereof) goods or services (unless approved by the Company), regardless of whether it is for a commercial or non-commercial purpose *Even information regarding a free seminar or the like will be deemed to constitute information that is prohibited from being posted under this item if goods will be sold at the seminar or the like or if it is a seminar where attendees will be entering into a contract.
- The User utilizing (in any manner, such as using, playing, reproducing, photocopying, selling, or reselling) all or part of the Company Game provided by the Company for a commercial purpose (unless approved by the Company)
- The User using any information obtained through the Company Game by reproducing, selling, publishing, releasing, or any other means that is not a private use by an individual, or causing a third party other than the User to engage in a similar act
- Sending or posting (including multi-posts, spams, chain messages, etc.) multiple messages with the same effect for advertising, announcement, solicitation, and other purposes using a communication tool such as a messenger tool, group chat, message board, or the like, and leaving posts on a message board or the like that appear to differ from the objective of the message board participants
- Posting or sending the following information:
- Information that solicits third parties, such as a pyramid scheme, chain message, MLM (multi-level marketing), or the like
- Information that directs traffic to an affiliate or a website where points or other benefits are earned by inviting people (unless approved by the Company)
- Information that contains information products
- All medical and quasi-medical practices (regardless of their form, such as the use of drugs, spiritual practices, healing stones, counseling, and fortune-telling), regardless of whether it is commercial or non-commercial (unless approved by the Company)
- Collecting and storing, or attempting to collect or store, personal information of other users in violation of the Google Terms and Policies
- Posting of personal information
- Posting an individual's email address, telephone number, license plate number, bank account number, address, and other information that can identify an individual, regardless of whether it is information regarding the User or a third party *We ask for your cooperation in preventing posts for purposes of impersonation or doxing and uses that are similar to online dating websites.
- Impersonating a third party by posting or registering false information (including name, date of birth, email address, address, and other personal information), or a person other than the User using the Company Game by using the User's Google Account, even if permission has been obtained from the User
- Other acts
- Indiscriminately sending chats, friend requests, message board invitations, or message posts
- Political or religious activities (excluding those approved by the Company)
- A user whose use of the Company Game was suspended due to a violation resuming the use of the Company Game
- Intentionally or negligently inviting a user whose Google Account was suspended or deleted and/or whose use of the Company Game was suspended or banned due to a violation
- Sending an invitation to a stranger, particularly receiving an invitation through another blog, message board, or the like
- Transferring an invitation to a third party, or allowing a third party to use the user credentials or transferring such credentials to a third party
- Multiple individuals using a single Google Account when using the Company Game
- Transferring the right to use a part of the Company Game by a method other than the method established by the Company or others
- Exchanging the right to use a part of the Company Game for cash or other property or property benefit, or advertising, announcing, or soliciting such exchange
- Different Users of the Company Game engaging in an exchange of their respective rights to use a part of each Company Game, or advertising, announcing, or soliciting such exchange
- Indiscriminately leaving a large number of access history for the purpose of directing traffic, etc.
- Encouraging the activities of antisocial forces or the like or providing benefits, either directly or indirectly, to antisocial forces or the like by using the Company Game
- Any other act that the Company determines to be inappropriate based on reasonable grounds
- Third-party websites may provide links to the Company Game, with or without the Company's consent. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User in connection with such third-party websites.
11.Modification, Etc. of the Company Game
- If the Company determines that it is necessary, the Company may modify, suspend, or discontinue the Company Game (including but not limited to its specifications, rules, and ancillary services) at any time without notifying the User.
- With regard to the Usage Data, Etc. that are provided to the User on the Company Game, the User only has the right to use the Usage Data, Etc. within the limits established in the Company Game, and will not acquire any ownership, intellectual property rights, or other rights in the Usage Data, Etc. owned by the Company and rights holder other than the Company.
12.Disputes with Third Parties
- In the event of a dispute between the User and a third party (including other users of the Company Game) regarding the User's use of the Company Game, the User that is a party to the dispute shall resolve such dispute at its own responsibility and cost. If the Company, another user, or a third party incurs any damages due to or in connection with such dispute, the User shall compensate for such damages.
- If the User infringes a third party's right and the Company incurs damages or other costs with regard to a complaint or claim by a third party, the User that is a party to the dispute shall be liable for such damages and other costs and the like (including attorneys' fees).
The Company Game is provided "as is." The Company makes no warranty of any kind (including warranty against defects in title, warranty against defective goods, warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, and warranty of non-infringement), whether express or implied, including the following:
- The Company Game will be free of interruption and error. The Company will not be liable for any operational or communication error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, operational or transmission delay, communication line disturbance, or misappropriation, damage, unauthorized access, or falsification of content or the User's communication or message.
- The Company Game (including any content, ancillary services, and Usage Data, Etc. in the Company Game) is accurate, complete, reliable, up-to-date, and free of error, and does not contain any virus or other harmful element.
2.Liability for damages
- If the User incurs any damages that arise from or in connection with the use of the Company Game, the User may make a claim for damages against the Company but only in cases where the Company is at fault for causing such damages. The User also agrees that, in any case, unless the Company acted intentionally or with gross negligence, the damages covered by such claim for damages will be limited to the direct and ordinary damages that are actually incurred due to a cause for which the Company is at fault.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User due to grounds other than those for which the Company is at fault, such as the loss of the User's own Google Account, theft, or unauthorized use by a third party.
15.Governing Law; Arbitration; Jurisdiction