2. Collection of Personal Information; Purpose of Use
List of information that will be collected
The Company may collect the following information from you in connection with the provision of the App:
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Payment information
- IP address
- Usage of the App
- Information provided by you when making an inquiry
- Android ID
- advertising ID
Purpose of use
The Company will use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Providing the services of the App
- Transferring the usage of the App
- Communication between you and the Company
- Achieving a secure and safe communication environment
- Measuring, studying, and analyzing the usage of the App and the results of implementing various measures
- Conducting marketing research and surveys
- Improving the App and fixing bugs
- Introducing the App and other various services, promotions, campaigns, events, etc. operated by the Company or a third party
- Displaying advertisements and optimizing the content of such advertisements
- Handling inquiries (including identity verification)
- Providing information to the third parties (including joint users) set forth in “3. Provision to Third Parties; Information Collection Module”
3. Our Policy regarding Children
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use the App. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have received information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at “Customer Information Disclosure and Inquiry Desk” set forth in “5. Personal Information Inquiry Desk” of the “Basic Policy regarding the Protection of Personal Information”.
4. Provision to Third Parties; Information Collection Module
Provision to third parties
In the cases set forth in “4. Provision to Third Parties” of the “Basic Policy regarding the Protection of Personal Information,” the Company may disclose personal information to third parties inside and outside the country.
Information collection module
- Microsoft “HockeyApp” http://hockeyapp.net/features/
(To examine the download status and crash report for the App)
- CyberZ, Inc. “Force Operation X” http://cyber-z.co.jp/#fox
(To identify and analyze the promotional effect of the App)
- Pushwoosh “Pushwoosh” https://www.pushwoosh.com/
(To use the push notification feature of the App)
Disclosure to third parties outside of the country
When you agree to this Policy, you acknowledge that the collected information set forth in this Policy may be transferred outside of your country or region and that there may be cases where the country or region to which the information is transferred does not have laws or regulations imposing protection obligations that are equal to or greater than the laws and regulations regarding personal information and other privacy protection in your country or region. You agree that the Company will disclose the collected information set forth in this Policy to the Company as well as its Japan-based subcontractor, Pole to Win Co., Ltd., and its Singapore-based subsidiary, Pole to Win Singapore, Pte. Ltd for the purpose of use set forth in this Policy.
5. Method of Notices, Announcements, or Obtaining Consent; Method of User Involvement
Notices and announcements
Method for obtaining consent
Suspension of collection and transmission of information
You may stop the collection and transmission of information by deleting (uninstalling) the App from the Mobile Devices.
6. Request for Disclosure, Etc.; Inquiries
Request for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, etc.
If you or your agent makes a request to disclose, correct, delete, or suspend the use of your personal information, the Company will comply with such request without delay to the extent possible in accordance with laws and regulations. With regard to such requests, please review the Company’s “Basic Policy regarding the Protection of Personal Information.”
If you wish to make an inquiry, to discuss, or to file a complaint with regard to the handling of personal information in connection with the App, please contact us after reviewing the Company’s Basic Policy regarding the Protection of Personal Information.
7. Administration Policy
Established on January 08, 2019