1. Information Collected from Information Providers
Information Providers' name, postal address, telephone number, email address, Internet Protocol(IP) addresses, cookies, or details of your visits to our website and so on(the “Information”).
2. Purpose of Use and Retention Policy
The Company will use the Information for the following purposes:
- Business developments and service improvements. Marketing activities such as survey.
- Handling inquiries
- Security measures and access analysis of our website
- To provide other services related with those listed above
We retain the Information during we have to retain them to achieve the above purposes or as required by applicable law. We will delete the Information as soon as possible when it became unnecessary.
3. Legal basis
4. Disclosure to third parties
The Company may share aggregate or de-identified the Information with business partners and other third parties. We may also disclose the information to third parties when the Company obtained consent of third parties, or necessary for in order to comply with legal requirements or to protect the rights, property or safety of others.
5. Transfer of Information to Affiliates and Third Parties Located Outside of the EU
The Company stores the Information in Japan. In addition, the Company may transfer the Information of Information Providers to business partners of the Company located in countries outside of EU/EEA.
The company may transfer the Information to third parties located in countries outside of the EU/EEA, where the Information may not receive the adequate protection, as they do not have legal frameworks for the protection of Information equivalent to that of the EU.
6. Information Management; Security
- Information Management.
The Company endeavors to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Information under the Company's control.
7. Rights of Information Provider
The Information Providers are entitled to : (i) makes a request (a) to access, correct, or delete your personal information, (b) to restrict or suspend the use of your personal data, or (c) data portability; or (ii) exercise the right to object the use of your personal data. If The Information Providers wish to make such request, please inform us by following the process described on our support page as follows.
9. Contact Information for Inquiries.
10. Controller, Data Protection Officer（DPO） and EU Representative and these contacts
The Company designated the data protection officer and a representative.
- Contacts of DPO:
DPO, General Council
Roppongi Hills Mori Tower, 6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Contacts of EU Representative
GREE Inc. EU Representative
PLANET // LEGAL
Neuer Wall 54, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
Data subjects have the right to lodge a complaints regarding processing his or her personal data with a supervisory authority in the Member State of his or her habitual residence. The list of supervisory authority is available below.
<Controller and its contacts>
Roppongi Hills Mori Tower, 6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku,