ANOTHER EDEN: The Cat Beyond Time and Space
Steam Release Early Access Campaign
Participation Rules (Please Read)
Target App: Another Eden: The Cat Beyond Time and Space (Referred to as "the App" below)
Campaign Name: Steam Release Early Access Campaign (Referred to as "the Campaign" below)
Content: Steam Release Early Access Campaign
Sponsor: WFS, Inc.
February 25, 2021 3:00 - February 28, 2021 14:59 (UTC)
*Submission period is subject to change.
・Participants must be 13 years or older as of February 25, 2021.
*For countries included in the European Economic Area (EEA), participants must be 16 years or older.
・Minors must receive permission from a guardian who is of legal adult age.
*Permission is considered to be given upon Campaign entry.
・For individuals living in participating countries, please confirm and agree to the participation rules. Individuals able to participate are restricted by set rules from WFS, Inc. (Referred to as "the Company" below)
*Employees of the Company as well as related individuals and family members may not participate. If such a participant is identified, their entry and selection will be nullified.
*We allow entries from personal Facebook, Twitter, and Naver accounts maintained by the participant.
United States, Canada, Australia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, France, Sweden, Denmark, Czech Republic, Estonia, Malta, Luxembourg, Greece, Finland, Slovakia, Latvia, Romania, United Kingdom, Austria, Hungary, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Ireland, Portugal, Poland, Slovenia, Cyprus, Croatia, Netherlands, Philippines, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Russia, Mexico, Egypt, Turkey, South Africa, Kenya, Columbia, Argentina, Ukraine, Uganda, Algeria, Uzbekistan, Sri Lanka, Kazakhstan, Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Switzerland, Israel, Lebanon, Norway, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Iceland, Liechtenstein
In Regards to the Rights for Submitted Data
- All rights including copyrights, trademarks, and image rights from all data, compositions, and other information etc. submitted through the Campaign belong to the sponsor Company and/or to those with legitimate rights.
- All copyrights to the compositions and other information (Referred to as "the Submitted Information" below) received from the participant are retained by the participant if they are the original creator of the works.
- The participant confirms and guarantees that the Submitted Information, upon its creation, based on the copyrighted works of the Company, does not include the rights of a third party excluding the rights of the original author owned by this company.
- Data using others' copyrighted works etc. without permission are considered excluded posts.
- The Company maintains the rights to use the Submitted Information for the reasons and period listed below without compensation. The rights (including the rights prescribed in Articles 27 and 28 of the Japanese Copyright Law as well as the rights for creating derivative work set by each participating country or region regardless of adaptation, modification or any other method) will be used without claim of ownership by the Company.
Reasons: Notifications involving the general carrying out of the Campaign, such as posting about the Campaign and announcing the winners on social media.
Period: From Campaign entry to the time the App ends operations.
*Permission from the rights holder is required when a Campaign entry uses data that does not belong to the participant.
*Permission is considered to be given upon Campaign entry.
*In the case of a copyright claim or claim for compensation made by a third party, the Company bears no responsibility for any violations and all restitutions and liabilities remain with the participant.
How to Participate
*Follow or join one of our official Twitter, Facebook, or Naver Cafe accounts, and then please fill out the application form within the submission period.
*If the participant has not followed our accounts or registered within the duration period, their entry will be ineligible for selection. Thank you for your understanding.
*Be advised that if the participant unfollows our social media or removes their account during the selection period, their entry will become ineligible for selection.
*Participants cannot win more than once.
Follow carefully the instructions above to complete your Campaign entry.
30 winners will be selected from among the respondents and will receive the following prizes.
Steam early access key (limited time access only until the official release, period of availability will be announced later)
Another Eden Original Gaming Mouse Pad
*In order to use the Steam early access key, you need to register a Steam account and have a PC with the required specifications or higher.
*It is possible to transfer data from an existing Another Eden Global account that has already been used for the iOS and Android versions, as well as to transfer data after this release.
How to Collect Prizes
After the selection, we will send a direct message to the winner by March 2, 2021.Direct messages to winners will include a winner confirmation request, a reply deadline, and a Google Form to input required personal information. Please use the Google Form to input the necessary information for the winner confirmation request.
・In cases where the direct message notifying the participant is unable to be delivered on social media, or the winner's personal information is not delivered by the deadline stated in the notification message, their selection will become nullified.
*Be sure to set your relevant social media account settings to allow reception of direct messages.
*Prize delivery delays may occur due to circumstances beyond our control. Thank you for your understanding.
- Participation in the Campaign is considered an agreement to the terms of the Campaign.
- In case of actions deemed to be unfair, the participant at fault relinquishes all rights to selection and participation.
- Selection rights are retained by the participant. Those rights cannot be transferred, exchanged for money, or changed to another prize.
- The Campaign is subject to cancellation or change without notice.
- Fees from internet access and data usage accrued for the purposes of the Campaign are the responsibility of the participant.
- The Company does not bear responsibility for the use of the Campaign website, stoppage in site use, or damage due to misuse. (Includes server trouble etc. for web services and social media sites.)
- If the participant has not followed our accounts or registered within the duration period, their entry will be ineligible for selection. Thank you for your understanding.
- Be advised that if the participant unfollows our social media or removes their account during the selection period, their entry will become ineligible for selection.
Prohibited Entries for Submission
Please do not submit to the Campaign any entries described below. If it is deemed that an entry is similar to the items listed, the Company will delete the entry in question without notification and remove the participant from the selection process.
- Entries that go against or threaten social standards or public morals.
- Entries that break the laws, are connected to unlawful actions, or risk such actions.
- Entries that violate the terms and conditions of the social media service.
- Other entries that the Company judges to be inappropriate.
Handling of Private Information
Inquiries Regarding the Campaign
Please submit inquiries about the Campaign to the corresponding Another Eden Official Twitter, Facebook, or Naver account.
*We cannot answer inquiries related to the random drawing method, progress, or results of the Campaign.
*We cannot answer inquiries related to incidents or damage etc. upon prize shipment.
*The winner will be contacted directly in cases where there are prize-related precautions or disclaimers.
Rules Concerning Dispute Resolution
Regardless of the participation rules of the Campaign as stated above, the laws of Japan will be followed. Differences in opinions, controversies, and disputes originating in the participation rules will be handled by the Japan Commercial Arbitration Association where a resolution will be reached. The mediation location will be Tokyo, Japan. The mediation will be conducted in English.